View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptelan View Post
I have a fantastic set available - they are the vacuum-adjustable variety, and I have the dash switch for them as well. I want a manual set without the vacuum adjustment, and would evenly trade mine for such a set. I mention this because the manual ones are generally cheaper to buy than the vacuum-adjustable ones.

Heck, since the manual ones are the ones I want, I'm okay with just selling the pair I have outright too - just shoot me an offer if interested.

I also have an extra pair of glass lenses for these in perfect condition, available for separate sale if desired.

Also, "lowline" (or "lo-spec" as I've heard more often) is an incorrect misnomer. Early non-US 123's had the round appearance ones you mention here, and post-refresh models had the rectangular style. So what you're after is a set of early W123 euro headlamps.
Thank you for the clarification on the lamps..Did not mean to offend anyone in case it came across that way.

Quick question regarding the vacuum-adjustment: If I do not hook up the vacuum adjusters is there any way to manually adjust them?

Thanks.