View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Rule #1, don't freak out.

THANKS Assault and NC240D76. First off I would just simply like to say "Wow!!!" at the quality of buyers on this forum. My goodness everyone had been no bull***** serious buyer's who send immediate payment and don't try to selfishly low ball. I am very very impressed. All of my Mercedes parts and cars will be first and foremost posted here before my local Craigslist, and also they will be posted at a cheaper price because I know the buyer on this forum will not waste my time, flake on me, not actually have the money ready, etc etc etc.

NC240D76 - Quick payment, good communication, and appreciative. Awesome serious buyer!

Assault - Serious buyer, fast payment, good communication, very knowledgeable of MBZ Genuine, left me the above review on his own accord.

Also, EXTREMELY APPRECIATIVE AND UNDERSTANDING. There was a slight mishap with his order/shipment, Assault was so knowledgeable, understanding, selfLESS, and appreciative that he didn't even want me to fix the problem (he was just happy as is) although I politely declined and the small issue is in the process of resolution. Thanks so much again Assault!!

I promise I will update this soon with the remaining Parts that I have. Sorry its just been busy. Anything left on here as of now I'll give free shipping if u buy 25$ or more

Again guys, I am soooo fricking amazed with our PeachParts community! I have never dealt with such good serious buyer's and sold a parts lot so fast. Again WOW, JUST WOW...

I am a MBZ parts and car picker out of Western Washington and am continuously searching for more parts and cars so all of my stuff is going here first and for cheaper from now on, previous buyers get one day heads before I post for the rest of the forum