View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300decel View Post
I'd suggest renting a dehumidifier and running it in the car for a day or two.
GOOD CALL. I had a large one in the basement that's currently sitting in the front passenger seat. No reason for me to not keep running it the next several days like this. Maybe i'll attack the carpet of interior with some mildew treatment as well during this. However my original plan was to pull up all of the carpeting and swap this as well. But maybe that's opening up a can of worms. Might be better to just deep clean #2's carpet.

A friend stopped over and we swapped the hoods of my cars. So now #2 has the better hood overall.. no bubbling of paint, no major scratches, and it just so happened that the medallion was present and the grill was much better so it was a two birds ordeal.

I am likely going to tackle swapping the two front doors this weekend. The entire doors i mean. Paint, dents, window regulators (replaced/refurbished), rust, door checks, are all great on #1 so it makes sense for me to do this. #2's front doors have issues on all of the above factors. And i had also already installed 6.5" speakers on #1's front doors too, which was NOT easy. Only complication is i will need to consider keys and locks.