View Single Post
Old 08-09-2000, 01:52 PM
JDUB JDUB is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 412
Benzmac, I sometimes think I,m losing my mind. But the centering sleeve is the bushing type metal peice in the ends of the propeller shaft. It is referred to in the Haynes repair manual of the 190 series. Maybe you call it something else.
Reply With Quote