View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 03:36 PM

Oh good, Im overly dependent on search engines and glad to hear it. Needing tons of parts, so Id love to package a collection from one supplier. Valve cover gaskets and sealant and tons of odd bits needed!

TY Hirnbeiss..

Okay edit needed, I saw this part and doubt its correct.

Im reading reviews for this part and see it pictured installed on a 210 which has the mono-wiper. The 211 has dual wiper arms. Its the part I looked at and said oh crap, the parts range stops at 2003. And I cant imagine this also fits on the W211 which is a dual wiper system and will work around the wipers of the new model after the design changes. If so wonderful but not likely.

Of course I could call and ask somebody who has not physically seen the part or either car in question, the one this part is listed for OR MINE, which is is NOT listed for.. and will ask the VIN..use a reference chart..(do you know the owner of pelican is a mech engineer and suggests we check our PCV valve on the M104 engine when it doesnt have one? (Pelican tech article..PCV function is built into the valve covers, I left a note, maybe its been corrected)

Had the same issue with phone sales once, trying to find a part through charts and catalogs when it was a knowledge issue..

I was able to help Pelican sort out a lot of stuff on the W124 such as breather hoses which were mis-marked and happy to help but if this cowl screen is good for the W211 why is it shown for the W210 series only?? And other suppliers show the same, only good for W210 and not fitting the 04 on cars..

These W211's seem to have a lot of quirky stuff difficult to accomodate..

Last edited by puzzler; 11-04-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: too quick to agree..