View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Achieving Salvation
I'm going to be REALLY upset if it's wheel bearings!

I just had BOTH wheel bearings replaced last May - it hasn't even been a year yet for cryin' out loud. If it did turn out to be the wheel bearings again, I would STRONGLY think that this was caused by the accident. Would you also tend to agree?

On December 29th, I hit a deer in Kenosha, Wis. going @ about 60mph. My post pertaining to the accident (which includes pictures) is at my car got smooshed!

I just lost my transmission two weeks ago. The insurance company claimed no responsibility for it, and I was left with a $2,300 repair bill. I know that the wheel bearings were NOT cheap when I had them done last year (I think I paid like $600 or something like that). I'm sure that the insurance company will be of no help here either if that's what it turns out to be. It's just the absolute worst noise you've ever heard.

AND I fried the brakes and rotors too? This could be another $1,500 + in other words?? I'd better start prayin' right now, because if that's what it turns out to be, I have NO money!!