I checked all the fuses in the fuse box and their were some fuses that werent in the right place. Like, I found some 8a fuses and they were suppose to be 16a. So I checked all the fuses and made sure I had the right fuse in each place. After that, I tested the blower and it worked fine and it didnt blow the #1 fuse. I dont know if the wrong fuses in the wrong places were the problem or not, but it seemed to work when I straightened it out.
Its pretty easy to get to the blower motor. You just take off the whole wiper assembly, the cowling, and then the blower motor cover. I didnt use instructions because I didnt have any, so I decided to figure it out on my own. I found out that it was pretty easy.