View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:44 AM
Michanus

W124 300E 1986 USA

Hellow everybody my name is Michael from the netherlands and i have bought a w124 300E from orinda california.I have used this car for 1 year and after that its retired to be used as a oldtimer only.

The car was from a lawyer that had bought the car in fresno and held the car for 28 years. I have the name tag as well as the service from the dealer(Mercedes of walnut creek)
The car is shipped in 2012 to the netherlands and bought by someone that kept the car for 2 years.After the 2 years he sold it to me because the car needed some care but had no rust at all just worn parts (potentiometer injectors)

Like i said i used the car for 1 year and made a big trip 3500 km vacation and i really fell in love with the handling , style and the comfort of the car.

I love the palomino mb-tex interior US style rather than the basic europe versions with almost nothing inside.

The engine has 129.345 miles on the odo and i bought it with 113.000 ,engine itself is in superb condition.

I have started with replacing engine parts that are worn out and by now i have overhauled the 722.320 and will share all my work on this website.

I will post every picture from the beginning until now and if you have some comments or questions please ask.

Greetings Michael from the netherlands

Some pictures

The car has white EU lights because the previous owner hit a car in a traffic jam apr with 10 km per hour just bumped so i see no damage but the original lights broke.

I have already bought orange us blinkers.

Last edited by Michanus; 01-11-2018 at 12:41 PM.