View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Master hull craftsman

Yeah I would/will probably go efi but I got the turbo wur for 200 bucks new in a sealed bag, figure I'll give it a shot. The rest of the setup will be waiting for megasquirt (and forged Pistons)at that point. The v8 fuel distributor was used on the Porsche with two circuts plugged up to 400hp plus is stock on the 6.9 and has been used on m119.960 conversions. I'm not looking to push to hard, 400 max I think should be ok I hope. Not sure stock pistons are good for more than that anyway. How did you boost enrich on your setup?

So I never thought about the fact that every time you compress the suspension in a dip or jump the car or something it's pushing the same as acceleration would if it was upright. So you think it would be ok with the acceleration forces? It's not going to be leaning it out. Is there a spring in there too that keeps the plate up with no pressure? I have a bad fuel distributor/air meter on the long block I'm going to prepare for the turbo with looser ring gaps. I'll have to disassemble it for inspection.