View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 07:53 PM
RKreutzer RKreutzer is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kingsport, TN
Posts: 375
Hi eric2003,

I would do a search on oil sump gasket or oil pan gasket. Also, look at FastLane's online parts catalog (headline of this site) for the parts for your specific car and year. They normally list o-rings and gaskets with pictures.

The oil sump gasket is not too difficult as I did just mine (on another model, though) if you combine it with an oil change.

You might want to clean everything up and then drive a few miles to see where the oil is really coming from.

I also assume, you know it is not being burnt internally.

Good luck

Reinhard Kreutzer
Reply With Quote