View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM

So i had a look at the Benz today. Both fuse 10 and 11 have power. With the vehicle running have power to one of the pins at the connector for the mono valve. I also removed the valve to inspect the condition of the rubber seals. The seal are not torn. I did check the aux pump connector and have no power at either pin. I did remove the cover for the control unit. It appears that the unit has the solder redone. While the vehicle is running my vacuum line has zero vacuum. Under the hood i have a feed line that splits to two lines. Brown line and the red with white stripe line that goes to supply the vacuum pods. When i disconnect the brown vacuum line and plug off the end then i get 15 inches on the red with white stripe line that goes to the vacuum pods. Does any one know what the brown vacuum line feeds? I will try to added some pictures. I did at a picture of a connector that im not sure what it plugs into. It is located in the center console area around where the radio would be.
Attached Thumbnails
81 300sd climate control issues-6d1e1e05-6acc-435d-862b-93347ac199db.jpg   81 300sd climate control issues-image.jpg