View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 08:53 PM
jrbnc jrbnc is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 158
190e plastic unit under right fender?


I was looking under my front right fender to try and pull out the dent, and I saw some type of black plastic 'unit'. It is almost like a large black round ball with perhaps a vacuum line coming out of it and going towards the engine compartment, although I can not see the other end of the line in the engine compartment.

Does anyone know what this thing is, and where the vaccum line goes?

Car is 1988 190e 2.3 8v

Thanks for any help.

Reply With Quote