View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:04 AM

Her doctor ok ed the at home care,even recommends it as aztheirmers patience need familiar surroundings to feel safe.Its commonly anxiety with the disease that you try to prevent as episodes in their daily struggle get further along.The time is not now and Im afraid it will quicken her passing with confusion and anger since drugs will be increased at the care facility .We have her at the lowest dose right now.Fall risk patients which she is one also need 24hr 1 on 1 care ,these have a ratio that could be 4 or 8 to 1 ,its an industry like all money making health care systems now.All looking for your business, she has been sold something that maybe a rude awakening ,not something Im willing to just say have at it ,right now it seems all subjests are closed for discussion ,Weve been a success with her care the 2 ladies and I ,its my sisters wishes and not all of ours .I hope this gets out to individuals with the same upcoming sitiation as you need to have in wrighting what plan is needed and implemented ,from the doctors blessing of how you wish the care to take shape til the placement of your loved one .Its a process of grief later that Ill have to deal with ,everyone will in their lifetime and its best to do with structure and not regret ,I hope she finds a way to keep that one thing going .