Thread: Water Pump Hose
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Andrew Freimuth Andrew Freimuth is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 10
Question Water Pump Hose

I have a '91 300TE
My question is about the hose between the water pump and the engine, I believe it is called the "bypass hose" but I am not certain. It is only about two inches long. The hose needs replaced and I was told that the only way to replace it is to take the water pump completely out as there is no room for the hose to slide on. Is this true?? Or is there a trick to it. I just would like to know how long I should expect this job to take me.
Reply With Quote