Thread: Defrost mode
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2000, 07:56 PM
Posts: n/a
On a 124 chassis the valve is electrically controlled.It is called a mono-valve.A dealer should have a replacement mono-valve insert in stock.This site also may stock it, but I'm not sure.When you look for it follow the heater hoses to find it.You will see there are 4 small screws holding the insert in.Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote