View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:22 PM
dieselarchitect

I'm not sure if I ever heard about them before but thought something like that should exist and searched for them.

They are essentially a sewage pump made to mate up and sit behind a wall discharge toilet bowl. They require a vent and discharge through a 2" pressurized pipe. One model will pump 15' vertically.

I could install them and run the discharge up into the attic and dump it into a vent pipe, though I doubt that is legal. ...or I could discharge them into the horizontal drain pipe they currently discharge into with regular WCs and just pressurize them. The combination of pressure and ground up solids might make them drain well.

I plan to try to find a local plumber who has installed one. I'll probably have to call our supplier to see if they have sold any.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.