View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 02:41 PM
Blu 420Sel's Avatar
Blu 420Sel Blu 420Sel is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 274

Wouldn't you know it! I was almost done, everything going smoothly and I pulled a bonehead move and split one of my breather hoses! The upper hoses all look great but sure enough the one that runs the length of the valve cover and attaches to each injector holder was hard and inflexible.

Is there a more specific name for this piece? I looked on Fastlane and I can't figure out which one it is. Actually none of them seem to fit this discription and there aren't any pictures. Also, can the car be driven without the piece? I'm going to try and seal the crack with a gasket sealer but I don't think it'll hold much pressure...
1988 420SEL 170K
Reply With Quote