View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 10:38 AM

As 123s become really scarce with time. In general really older cars in decent condition eventually increase in value at least to some degree.. For example I doubt you will locate a fintail in good condition for peanuts anymore.

Some time ago good restoration work even if doing it yourself has become expensive. What is a really nice four door fintail worth today?

I really do not know but the scarcity of them and availability factor is already present.

They where never purchased in bulk when new like many American big three cars of the sixties and put into storage. Being held for hopefully eventual big dollar prices.

In my case I never purchased what I have car wise as an investment. I just liked the cars well enough I wanted a few. Plus to eventually give them to grandchildren.

What they do with them will be up to them. One of my younger brother in laws has mentioned a few times. He would like to have a 240 we have. It may find a new home with him.

Car collector sources have warned over the years that there are fairly high numbers of certain 1960 American car models kept in storage as investments.