View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 12:53 PM
Banned

Location: Sharing my mother's basement with several liberals who can't hold a job.
Fast Mover Program?

Watching 'Impossible Engineering' on the Sci Channel on how Virginia Class boats are built, made me wonder of any occurrences of UFO/USO encounters with our sub fleet....

Found references to a Fast Mover Program which seems to be highly compartmented.

I don't suppose the existence of this type program would be broadly advertised. If true, would be quite interesting....even from The Sun.

TIFWIW

Marc D’Antonio, an astronomer and chief video analyst for UFO organisation MUFON, said he witnessed what he believes must have been an alien craft travelling at impossible speeds while he was on board a US Navy submarine in the North Atlantic ocean.

Marc then heard a naval officer ordering the sonar operator to log the unidentified object - which was travelling at "several hundred knots" - as part of the “Fast Mover Programme”.
Currently most submarine and torpedoes can only go up to 40 knots – due to the resistance of the water.

“The executive officer comes out and the operator shows him the path of the object and the officer says 'How fast is that going?'
“And the kid said 'several hundred knots'. I start to lean forward to listen in – and the officer said ‘Can you confirm it?’
“So he goes to another sonar machine and confirmed it wasn’t a machine anomaly - it was real. I thought ‘Wow that is incredible’.
“When the sonar guy said ‘What do I do with this?’ the officer said ‘log it and dog it’ - in other words log it and bury it.

Four years later Marc said he was doing some more contract work for the Navy when he spoke to a senior naval figure about what he saw.

“I asked him ‘Can you tell me about the Fast Mover Programme?'" Marc explained.
“He looked at me and said 'Sorry Marc I can’t talk about that programme'.
“So he basically confirmed to me that the programme exists - he said everything without seeing anything.

“What that told me was that USOs are common – we even have a programme in place to classify and log and determine the speed of them and it goes into a vault.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4487506/us-navy-is-running-top-secret-programme-to-detect-alien-spacecraft-under-the-ocean-ufo-expert-claims/