View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:36 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

If you could ask your animals some questions?

I have a few I would like answers to.

For my dog.
- what is it that you are looking for when you are trying to find the ideal spot to crap? You have been doing this in the same yard for over 4 years now and nothing has changed. When you do finally find what ever it is that you are looking for, why do you walk around in circles 5, 10 or more times before you finally hone in and drop your load? Same for lying down, Why turn around 3 or 4 times? Now, speaking of turds. What on earth is so appealing about cat turds that makes you lick your lips with anticipation? You and I take walks all the time. When I get the leash out, why do you just lose your ever loving mind ... every .... single. .... time. It used to be cute ... the first 1000 times ... now .... jees louise.... just calm the hell down and let me put the leash on. Now, when I come home from work after 8 hrs, why do you act like I have not seen you in weeks or months? There are clocks all over the house. I know you can tell time because you know when it is time to wake up, when it's time to eat, bed time....so stop acting like I have not seen you in an eternity. One last thing, thanks for not eating any of our cats and for being so tolerant of our new kitten. I know she is a PIA but so were you when you were young.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.