View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 11:11 PM
ROLLGUY

Great show, but not many MB's

The car show was well attended. If I were to guess, there were nearly a thousand cars. Every parking spot in the entire parking lot had a car in it, and many others cruising around looking for one. However, only a few 'Benzs were in attendance. There was a 'Benz event the day before, so I imagine that is why so few MB's were there. However, there were three W124 wagons. We all parked together for a photo. After the car show, my friend wanted to go look at a hoard of MB cars and parts a friend of his friend had for sale. There were a couple W115's a W123 240, and others. The parts hoard was in a rented warehouse. Evidently, everything belonged to an old school MB mechanic/collector that passed away. There was so much there, that we spent an hour looking through it. Unfortunately the seller wanted to sell everything as one lot, and would not allow any "cherry picking". The one thing that I was most excited about was a brand-spanking new W123 rear Euro bumper! There was mounds of new parts (now considered NOS), as well as used parts. In the end, the seller wanted a ridiculous price for the lot. Oh well, it was cool just to see all the stuff anyway.

Attached Thumbnails
Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills So. Cal Aug 5-0805181251.jpg   Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills So. Cal Aug 5-0805181251a.jpg   Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills So. Cal Aug 5-3-wagsss.jpg