View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post
Again ;

Thanx for the ongoing laughter ! .

Your warped world view comes from the TV, I deal with actual reality having lived in places where there were no Cops or seriously bent ones that'd make you P. your panties .

More Americans need to get out side their comfy little bubbles and experience real life, not frantic alt-right fantasies .

Keep up the good work, showing the rest of us just how frightened you really are .

I've spent more than a few years living in the southern cali area. The City of Lost Angels to be exact. Some parts are real nice while other parts they will kill you simply because of your race.

LA cops are known to be amongst the worst in the nation for corruption, a fact that lawyer Johnny Cochran fully exploited during the OJ trial. Seems Mr. Cochran had previously worked in the DA's office and had first hand knowledge of how LAPD regularly screws up the chain of evidence.

Then, we move onto the Rodney King beatings. The list goes on, I wouldn't live in LA for ten million bux or for any amount of money for that matter.

LA = welcome to helll, let's paint the town RED.

I'll go ahead and reserve southern Cali for YOU.

Good luck.