View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 10:22 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
Those are called external Torx. The sizes for them are really weird, kinda like a "normal" Torx bit. The size for the external Torx begins with an "E", like E8, E10, etc.

Reply With Quote