View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 07:36 PM
https://fintail.org

This is a heavily used, incomplete carpet set removed from a Euro-spec 1980 Mercedes-Benz W116 280SE. It's Parchment (off white) in color, and should clean up enough (with carpet cleaning techniques) to be presentable in a driver-condition car, and should fit all short wheelbase W116s. It's been exposed to dirt and water for many years. Feel free to make an offer on certain parts if you don't want to buy the whole lot.

The following parts are missing which make it incomplete: both front factory floor mats and the driver side accessory floor mat, as well as the center console carpets and front side kick panels. There may be other missing pieces, but I think those are the only ones.

The front kick panels that mount under the dashboard have some small screw holes on the back side from when someone used screws instead of clips to attach them (as the plastic clips are missing). Still, if you were to install them with plastic clips, the holes would not be noticeable from the outside. The front passenger accessory floor mat is disintegrating from the backside and makes a mess. The backside of the rear accessory floor mats are water damaged but mostly holding together.

$40 plus shipping from Surprise, AZ, 85374, USA. I will ship overseas, but it may be expensive depending upon how much of the carpet you want. Like I mentioned, make an offer on specific pieces if you don't want the whole set.

DON'T MESS WITH MY MERCEDES!

1967 W110 Universal Wagon, Euro, Turbo Diesel, Tail Fins, 4 Speed Manual Column Shift, A/C
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel, DB479 Walnut Brown, Sunroof, Highly Optioned, 350,000+ Miles