View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:00 PM

Camco Wheel Chocks, Made in the USA and cheap

I found myself not being able to find my selection of various Wheel Chocks and decided to buy some. Got some plastic ones at Orielly's Auto Parts at $8 for 2 of the.
And then I decided it would be nice to have more of them but not at that price.

Out here Walmart sells the Camco Made in the USA Wheel Chocks for $3.47 each but not on the shelf. I ordered 6 for pick up at the store and paid no shipping. Not a big savings but they are also sturdier then the ones I got at Orielly's Auto Parts.

I like the Chevy OEM Wheel Chocks for on something solid like Concrete (they don't look strong but if you try to roll onto them the don't skid as I have had some plastic ones do) but when I looked on eBay they wanted too much for them and they only wanted to sell a pair. I don't get down to the Junk Yard (for over 3 years) enough to get like 6 of them and they are hard to find there also.

Also the last time I looked at the plastic Wheel Chocks which was like 7 years ago that were sold locally they were made in China.
Attached Thumbnails
Camco Wheel Chocks, Made in the USA and cheap-camco-wheel-chock.jpg   Camco Wheel Chocks, Made in the USA and cheap-chevy-oem-wheel-chocks.jpg  

Last edited by Diesel911; 10-17-2018 at 05:10 PM.