View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxfrank View Post
I assume you are asking rhetorically. A more interesting question is why does PP tolerate these boards at all? Allowing these conversations has no benefit to their business, and that’s the best outcome. At worst, a stranger might wander in and be offended. As it is, the vilest contributors to the r&p board are not contributors to any of the more relelevant discussions on the tech boards. Many don’t own cars that pp supplies, I suspect that some could afford a car of any sort. As the recent influx of BMW refugees demonstrates, it’s no trick to attract political discussions. Is pp a political echo room or a parts dealer? How much of that cr p do they agree with, and do they profit in some way? The board has to make business sense.
I disagree, to the extent that I do look here daily at least so it is convenient to look for parts at the same time, which have resulted in sales, not much but some, have chimed in with help when I have pertinent information on an MB issue. I have also purchased tools, sold tools, purchased vehicle that I have already purchased parts for said vehicle.

Maybe a two tiered system is needed, those who only cry and call names, get a slap on the wrist before those who participate on other forums.

BTW I have also thought, I should really post what I think of a few of the whiners here in order to get a time-out as I have a lot of other things to do that are more useful than this