View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncallo View Post
That is true but my V12 107 with 389HP and 2.47 ratio LSD with MT 225/60-16 drag radials will not spin the tires on a well prepared track. It was actually slower than an open 2.65 diff with the same tires with 60' times down about 0.1 sec. Consequently I crushed the rubber bushings. The open diff spun the left wheel a lot but at least put the engine in the power band. Could really benefit from a higher stall converter here but I'm trying to do the best I can with a factory like ride. My next run will be with regular street tires which will spin hopefully just enough to get the engine in the power band.

I now have the drag radials up for sale and am preparing a 2.82 LSD diff. Plan is to put a set of smaller Nitto 275/50 -15 tires on for drag racing. That combination should run me right through 3rd gear at @110MPH. and hopefully enough wheel spin to get the engine up to power.
I could be interested in the drag radials. I already did the 2.82 swap and wavetrac install.

-edit- sorry - looks like they are 18s. I am on 16x8s.

Seems like you need a turbo on that thing, or just a 5.5 kompressor motor. Those things rock at the strip.