View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 02:29 AM
Posts: n/a
Looks like ground wires to me.

On my car, i once found a thick wire which seemed to have broken off from somewhere wihtin the engine bay.

Checked and found that it was a ground wire connected to part of the engine behind the distributor cap.Ground wires normally have a loop-like crimp connector, which is what i see in your photo.


Babybenz 1991 190e 1.8
Reply With Quote