View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Car companies step up for a young boy who loves cars

The young kid found a Ford badge on the road and decided he would like one from every car. So he and his mom penned a letter to each manufacture both present and past to ask for a car badge. Most stepped up to the plate in big form.

A good PR message for the car companies and one very happy kid.

https://news.yahoo.com/kid-asked-car-company-send-204400628.html

Quote:
Patch's mom, Lindsay, helped him put together a simple pitch to send out, explaining himself and his mission: He loves watching cars go past his house, and one of them shed a badge that he found. Which was awesome, so if you have any more logos or decals kicking around, he would love to have one.

They included a coin from his piggy bank and, when they could, a photo of him standing in front of one of that company's cars. He signed each letter. They sent them out, to more than 50 companies-even to ones that don't exist anymore, like Saturn. Then they waited. Soon, the responses started rolling in.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.