View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 07:51 PM
Conservative

My friend's kid was hit tonight by a red light runner. The person ended up leaving the scene, and the kid called his parents and me. I made it to him first, made sure he was ok, and handed it all over to the parents when they got there. They drove to the police station to file a report, and the runner's cousin comes in, claiming someone hit her cousin and ripped the bumper off. The cops ended picking up her cousin, bringing her in, and filing a report for insurance for my friend's son.

This town is nothing like it was 10 years ago...too much has changed, and the people running roughshod over things is insane. I can hardly wait for the law to finally get sick of it all, and begin enforcing every little thing, and run off the crime.

Sorry, folks...if there's a law, don't break it. Don't run stop signs, and don't speed...it's not your life I'm concerned about, it's the others that share the road.

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.