View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duxthe1 View Post
I'm selling a set of 600 SL front brake calipers. These bad boys work with the directional 600SL 320mm rotors for massive braking power. They are a direct bolt on for 124 cars with the 4 piston 294 or 295mm brakes, you don't even have to trim the dust shield. Other 124s may need to trim the dust shield, but otherwise bolt in. SL 320 and SL 500 cars can also bolt these in for an upgrade. As far as I'm aware they also bolt into the 201 cars.

These are just the calipers, the rotors are not included. You'll need to purchase the 600SL 320mm directional rotors for installation. Unlike most AMG big brake setups, those rotors are not ungodly expensive, but quite reasonable. Plus they have directional venting...pretty freakin' cool. Bang for buck these are an amazing upgrade.

You will need at least 16" wheels with appropriate ET to clear these big boys. The only, and I mean only, reason I'm selling is because they don't come close to clearing the deep dish 17"s I have on the '90 CE and those 803s look soooo damn good.

Asking 300$ plus actual shipping.
I dont think a 16" wheel will clear those.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk