View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj67coll View Post
Hopefully they'll soon start to promote the culture of maintaining their fleet. Of course that requires bean counters and marketing grads to get out of the way and let engineers do their job, so that might be a tad difficult.

- Peter.
The safety records for US airlines is excellent. The last fatality was on a SW flight when an engine failed. That is the only SW fatality in SW history. Prior to that is was 2009 when a commuter airline crashed and killed 49 people.

Not sure how much better you want them to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesky View Post
And if the woman wigged out over the 'intrusion' into her privacy?
Then they probably would have stopped and apologized. Then there is the fact that she did not. I cannot find any incident where SW did something like this and a passenger reacted adversely to the situation.

Do you have a problem with people doing nice things for others or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? What is your issue with this act of kindness?

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.