View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 03:57 AM
h_shek h_shek is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 188
Whats the name of??

Whats the name of the computer that control the idle speed so that when you have the steering turn to right most, or left most, it will adjust the idleing higher so the car will not stall.

The car in concern is a W140 92 model. When I have it fully turned, the car just dies. My mechanic said the computer (described above) needs replacement.

A part number and the part name will be nice.

Reply With Quote