View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 09:30 PM
"One with my 71"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccia at Pelican Parts View Post
What does that mean? Ambition2039 project is an initiative that wants to make their passenger car fleet completely carbon neutral by not only electrifying vehicles, but changing their manufacturing facilities. Part of its carbon-reducing efforts will focus on recycling, as well, with Mercedes claiming up to 85 percent of its vehicles could be recycled. By 2030 they are stating they want to have more than 50% of their sales EVs and plug-in hybrids.

How does this make you feel about a brand you love? Are you scared we will be facing a world with brands that were once petrol powered to electrified only? Share your thoughts below.

Source here

I'll never go electric. Even if it means I have to walk. As for my current gas car... when liberals tax gas 300% (that day is coming sooner than later) I'll just keep it garaged... mothball the engine... then mount a huge flatscreen television on my garage wall and make that my drive-in movie experience.

----