View Single Post
Old 08-27-2000, 09:07 AM
DeltaDave DeltaDave is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Powder Springs, Georgia, USA
Posts: 207
I had to get one for my California version 300D. You should be able to special order one from the parts shop. I think you can list the details without the part number. Is n't the part number on top of the lid where it says "filter einsatz "? It does cost about 50% more than the 49 state version.

David McDonald
1985 300TD

[This message has been edited by DeltaDave (edited 08-27-2000).]
Reply With Quote