View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 03:16 PM

Of note I really am not a user. When legalized in Canada. I thought the price would go down. Instead it appears to be higher. Plus the legal retailers seem unable to get adaquate supplies.

I believe because of the price increase so called illegal sources of supply are probably doing okay still.

Of note also you can legally grow four plants for self consumption. Probably that is four plants per household as otherwise the wife and kids could each grow four as well I suppose.

I have not done any investigation of why they smell so much. That probably limits them to growing in rural areas though. Legalization came with no really big fuss. I assume that people in cities trying to grow their four plants will have real issues with the neighbors over the stench.

They say and it is only hearsay to me that a good plant is worth a thousand dollars. Some massive indoor growing operations are getting underway in surplus factories in Canada. There is more legal demand than supply for perhaps the forseeable period.

Sold legally I have never heard what the federal tax is on the product. There will be one in there though. I always felt in the run up to making it legal this was a strong reason why. The only price I can quote is a cigarette with good product is 15.00. Plus sales tax probably. With poor grade product being about ten dollars.

Last edited by barry12345; 06-09-2019 at 03:36 PM.