Thread: SF90 Stradale
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Quote:
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Drove a F355. Then had to have it. Some of these cars look smaller then they are and some look larger then they are. A Countach has a clutch that is awful. Honestly even if I had the money it would be hard for me to say yes to it. It is a huge effort to drive. I am 6'0 240. I cannot fit in in a Alfa 4C I wanted. Or the Lotus Elise...
I'm 6'3" and 210. The Countach was on my wall beside Farah. The posters were as close as I got to either. The Countach was just one of those dream cars from my generation. Not that I could ever afford one but it was nice to dream about. Now not so much.

Same for the Cobra. A friend of a friend has a Kit Cobra. He has a 427 in it and it goes like stink. He took me for a ride. Took a month for the smile to go away. I do not fit. My eye line was above the header on the wind screen and my knees were locked under the dash. One more dream in the dust bin.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.