View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 03:41 AM
https://fintail.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStinger View Post
Not sure about that paint or the valuation though.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawoSD View Post
So the secret to adding 7-8k of value to a 240D is to paint stripes and circles all over it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post
Looks like the misplaced the decimal point ~ a foo-foo can paint job means it's value is $1,200.00 .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloride View Post
For 12K it better be one of those MB diesels that last a million miles, runs on any fuel, and gets 40+ MPG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry12345 View Post
All the members in California should get right on this contest. It is good, err I mean too far away from my region.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Panther View Post
"Valued at $12,500", ........by whom?

That's not even a very cool paint job. I mean, if my neighbors 9 year old painted it, I'd be proud of him, but that car's paint job is not exactly what I envisage when I think of a professional artist's efforts. Not by a long shot!

Still, if the car is solid enough, its nothing that a quick trip to the spray booth couldnt fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koooop View Post
Rattle can paint job? Must be last prize in that contest!

I spray painted my car when I was in high school, I didn't know it added a **** ton of value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
Inflated value for tax deduction purpose. Common practice in these types of deals.

I'm wondering if the LOSER of the contest has to take it?

DON'T MESS WITH MY MERCEDES!

1967 W110 Universal Wagon, Euro, Turbo Diesel, Tail Fins, 4 Speed Manual Column Shift, A/C
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel, DB479 Walnut Brown, Sunroof, Highly Optioned, 350,000+ Miles