View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 08:06 AM
md21722 md21722 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 1,006
The cable attaches to a metal rod with an L at the end. If you can hold this metal rod you ought to be able to connect the new cable to it. Needle noze vice grips should work well for this application. The metal rod does not have a lot of force on it (on 722.3) just need to keep it up so you can get the cable end on it.
Brian Toscano
Reply With Quote