View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 09:48 AM

Various powders that have existed for decades have been popular. I forget their names though. My guess is that when in the process of absorbing moisture they change the ph levels..

Something like gold bond comes to mind but not accurate perhaps. . The anti fungal mentioned is perhaps somewhat different.

You really come up with different issues. Now we are all thinking about our nuts. Being Canadian are mine metric? It is also good that you are not a female member. Relativity would be a question. I do not want to get into Einsein's theories. A sex change operation for you might lessen the issue though. I just do not know.

As I lay on the table having several abdominal cat scans a couple of days ago. I was thinking this radiation cannot be good for the family jewels.

The urologist called yesterday and told me there was no issue. He had checked for bladder cancer at the one year check interval and the bladder was clear. It was just something the urine testing showed he wanted to check out. Radiation in my case may have a drying effect on that area. I do not suggest that though as an option. I also knew I had a kidney stone for a long time. It is four millimeters in diameter. So this should be fun if it ever decides to travel out.

The other random thoughts that occured. With the American health care system is there a copay to roast your chestnuts? Plus the old expression that may have now passed into history. I would not give you the sweat off my balls. Came to mind. The expression was somewhat flawed anyways. Who would want it?

Last edited by barry12345; 09-29-2019 at 03:44 PM.