View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Posts: n/a
Question 1987 190E 2.3 Part name?

On the underbody of the car there is a fairly big piece that bolts on to protect the underbody of the car. I just found out mine is missing, but i think I can install myself. Problem is I am having trouble nailing down the MB name for it. I have been told "belly pan" and "something sound deadning" But I don't think either shop knew what they were talking about and one guy said let me call you back I can't find it right now in our catalog...Anyway if anyone has an idea/part number it would be much appreciated....thanks!
Reply With Quote