View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 10:56 AM
mbtjc mbtjc is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 788
Another thing that I have heard of is something called a MotorVac. It is a machine that taps into your fuel line by the motor and circulates a pretty strong cleaner through the fuel system. The shop here wants to charge me $110 to do it. Not sure if I want to or if I am going to. If anyone here knows anything more about this MotorVac, let us know.
'86 420SE Euro
904 Midnight Blue, Gray Velour
Dad bought it new, now I own it.

"A Mercedes-Benz is like a fine wine, it only gets better with age."
Reply With Quote