View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 06:40 PM
Posts: n/a
What's this thing and what's it do?

I have a rattle in my rear passenger tire/suspension area in the '94 wagon. I found this ~10 inch verticle rod that has a thru bolt in the top which connects it to another bent rod, and a < > looking part on the bottom that I think also has a thru bolt. It is very loose. It is the most aft of the suspension parts. Is it dangerous to drive with this thing like it is? It is isn't ready to fall out but I don't like to take chances with safety. I just had the rear control arm bushing replaced - should my mechanic have picked this up too?
Reply With Quote