View Single Post
Old 09-19-2000, 06:41 PM
jackmac jackmac is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 97
You can buy an adapter from any Mercedes parts store. I got one for my 380se for about $16. I can't remember where I got it, but I ordered it off the internet.
Reply With Quote