View Single Post
Old 09-19-2000, 07:45 PM
Posts: n/a
I need both the female connection (connected to the reservior) and the male (the black plug) because one of the teeth broke off and is stuck in the plug.

What are these 2 things called and to replace the black plug do I just splice a new plug in its place?

'89 420 SEL
'90 300 SEL
'68 Olds 88 Convertible
'84 300 SD (sold it)
Reply With Quote