View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 05:55 PM
1991300SEL's Avatar
1991300SEL 1991300SEL is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 545
There's a special ft. long rod that hooks in from behind the pulley. The rod has an L-shaped handle and a shorter L-shaped piece on the other end that slides into a U-groove behind the pulley. The rod then serves as a counter. You turn the 8mm CC and hold the rod steady.

I believe one could use a nail or piece of wire a bit thicker than a coat hanger.

The rod and special Stahwille 8mm are available at:


Again, I do not believe you really have to have these specialty tools, but they do help.
Reply With Quote