Thread: sunroof clip!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 07:35 PM
300E24V 300E24V is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: sydney,australia
Posts: 79
Yes I am talking about the black ones attatched to the angles themselves,sort of looks like a ski and I think it's called lifter angle or lifter bracket.
190dee I also read that you changed yours because they were crushed.How did you get them off?

Last edited by 300E24V; 06-03-2003 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote