Oxygen Sensor Replacement '95 S320?
My check engine light is on and the shop told me it's an error for the oxygen sensor. I don't have the exact error number.
My car has 165k miles now and I have never replaced an oxygen sensor nor have I seen it in the maintenance records. The car has several intermittend problems right now:
- sometimes the idle fluctuates
- sometimes almost no power at "take off" (for a second or two)
- vibration coming from the engine when decelerating at highway speeds
I have a couple of questions:
- Could these problems be related to the oxygen sensor?
- Is there one or two sensors on the S320?
- How do I change them?
- Is it hard to do?
- How much do they (it) cost?
'07 ML320 CDI (398 ft lbs / 1400 RPM)
'91 928 GT Supercharged