View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 12:38 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
With a collectors car like the 500E, get the Bosch or Hella euro spec lenses, not the cheaper asian imports. Why not keep it close to OEM when the price isn't that much different for an item that's probably going to be permanent?

Also, be aware that just putting an HID kit into the euro lenses is not going to be "street legal" and depending on the strictness of your jurisidiction, the HID intensity might make you a target. You may have to mod the headlight reflectors to put some of the light off to the right side of the road to avoid excess glare to oncoming vehicles.

Last edited by MTI; 06-04-2003 at 01:14 PM.
Reply With Quote