View Single Post
Old 09-26-2000, 01:37 AM
Posts: n/a
Hey Benzman, the best way is to go to a body shop. But if money is a big issue than I would go with a cheaper alternate route. I have seen this product on TV called G27 which you can buy at Pep Boys under $20. It has a rubbing compound which lets you buff off alot of the fine scratches. For the scratches that is deep in the metal, they have these filler that matches your car color and fill in the key scratch. I have used the product, and I am really satisfy with the results for that price.
Reply With Quote